↧
Reigate West
Colley Lane
Pavilion Cottages. Lutyens. Cottage at either end and cricket pavilion in the middle
North Albert Road
White Stevenson Ltd. TQ248508 1921 made food flavourings and still do. Tangye twin cylinder steam pump still there and Howden high-speed engine and a Pearn vacuum pump
Nutley Lane
8 Nutley Hall
Park Lane
3,4,8 Inglenook. mine remnants in the back gardens. The Inspector of Mines recorded that the mine was being worked from 1896 to 1900. The owner was Lady Henry Somerset and the Agent F.H.Pollen. It is in the Lower Greensand Beds. It was probably ,once more extensive than now and has been eroded by open quarrying.
Bellingham’s Victorian butcher’s shop
Upper West Street
20 simplest possible 18th house
West Street
many 17th and 18th-century houses
15 Burtonshaw's Carriage works, 1830, made carriages, became a builders merchant
17th forge
Pilgrim Brewery
31 Ogee windows
22 Browne’s Lodge. Best house in Reigate. Coade stone plaque
Old West Street House 1720
↧