Quantcast
Channel: Edith's Streets
Viewing all articles
Browse latest Browse all 1473

Dartford

$
0
0

  this post is not finished and not edited or checked

Collyers mill and Welcome Group in 1924, Colyers Orchard Mill owned by John Twisleton, fulling mill, and then corn in 1788. Royal Victoriamill supplied King with flour


Dartford Bypass

1924 built by Dartford UDC plus KCC and Min Trans

KCC,


Heath Street

Salutation


OakfieldCounty Primary Infants’ School. Busily varied.


Highfield Road

Eighteenth century stucco spared

,

Miskin Road

Dartford North West Kent College of Technology 1954 work done by Kent County Council to improve it. 1954-55 first stages in building programme.Major post war education campaign. Busy motifs


Shepherds Lane

Deneholes and pit. Chalk mine 


 



Viewing all articles
Browse latest Browse all 1473

Trending Articles