This post is not finished it has not been edited or checked
↧
Wembey
Wembley Central Station.1844 BetweenStonebridge Park and NorthWembley on the Bakerloo Line and London Overground into Euston. London and Birmingham Railway opened as ‘Sudbury’. 1882 renamed ‘Sudbury and Wembley’. 1910 renamed ‘Wembley for Sudbury’. 1917 Bakerloo Line opened. 1936 rebuilt to make it suitable to take large crowds. 1948 renamed ‘Wembley Central’ for the Olympic Games. Station entrance became part of shopping arcade.
Park Lane
The Lodge, A sign directs walkers through the delightful grounds to Wembley Park station. Incredibly this lodge still exists, incorporated into a modern house at the busy junction of Wembley Park Drive, Park Lane and Wembley Hill Road
South way
Tokyngton chapel to the south of it
↧