Lower West Field,one of the Woking Common Fields, stretched from here to the Hoe Stream.
Hoe Stream
Drains the meadows of Worplesdon, Pirbright and Wanborough and feeds into the Wey eventually. Also called the Stanford Brook.
Westfield
Liquorice manufactureby Messrs. Woodward & Co., who grew it.
Westfield Road
Wooded land south of the Cricketers in the 17ththese were interspersed with small squatter communities- infilling and housing of the 20th has fitted itself in round these.
Cricketers Inn
Woking Parish Workhouse was behind the pub in the late 18th. The common provided some plots where inmates could grow vegetables.
Upper West Field,one of the Woking Common Fields, stretched from here to the along the road to where the Westfield School is.
Mission Hall.Built as a National School room in 1849 and became a mission hall in 1897
Westfield Infant and Junior School built by Woking School Board in 1897. closed